Delivery, Returns & Cancellation
- We offer delivery across Australia. Delivery is free for orders over $50.00 inc gst and $11.00 for orders under $50.00. For Australian orders that will fit in a 3 Kg Airbag (usually 2 items) delivery is usually next day to every Australian state capital city and its surrounding metro areas (except Darwin 2 Days) Orders received by 12.00pm (for products which are in stock) will usually be dispatched on the same business day.
- As of the 1st April 2016 new IATA regulations came into effect which forbid transportation of Lithium Ion batteries by air. This means all orders containing Lithium Ion batteries such as rechargeable Camera & Laptop batteries must be shipped by road. We use Australia Post’s parcel post service and delivery time is typically 3-4 days to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide metro areas and 4-7 days to Perth, Hobart and all regional areas in all states.
- Please contact •Customer Services if you need faster shipping, or special delivery options.
All the products on our website are brand new and most come with at least a 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty against manufacturer's defects from the date of purchase. And we provide a 3-Year manufacturer's warranty with many of our Duracell branded products. With years of experience and our strong relationships with manufacturers, we Guarantee that products shown on the site as suitable for use with a particular model are 100% compatible, or we will provide a replacement or refund.
If you wish to return an item for any reason, we operate a Back to Base returns policy. You must contact us to get an RMA number before returning any items to us.
Note: Within 4 weeks of dispatch, unused items can be returned to us for a refund provided they are in their original undamaged packaging and in re-saleable condition. After 4 weeks we can only replace or exchange items (unless they are faulty) and a re-stocking fee may apply for certain items.
You can complete an application to return items on-line, or you can contact our customer services team:
To apply on-line to return items:
- Sign in at the top of the page to view Your Account.
- View Your Recent Orders, and click on the order number you would like to return.
- On the order page you will find a link to Return Items. Click on the link and follow the instructions.
- At the end of the process you will receive an RMA number and instructions on how to return the items to us.
Or, contact our Customer Services team to return items:
- Send an email to •Customer Services, quoting your order reference number (eg DAU12345), the reason you wish to return the item and whether you require a replacement or a refund.
- Our Customer Services will then email you with a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
- Please send the item back to us with the RMA number clearly written on the outer packaging to the following address:
DuracellDirect Returns 9 Frankston Gardens Carrum Downs Victoria 3201 Australia
Once we have received the item from you, we will dispatch a replacement or raise a credit and refund you.
For all our products, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 7 working days of delivery.
- If you wish to cancel an order which has not been delivered, please send an email to •Customer Services quoting your Order Reference (eg DAU12345) and the reason for wanting to cancel.
- If the product has already been delivered, please write 'Contract Cancellation' on the delivery note (which arrives with the product). Send the product back to us (Securely packaged) along with the delivery note. We must receive it back from you within seven days of the date it was delivered to you.
When returning products we recommend you use a recorded delivery service for your own protection. Returned items must be received in good condition and in their original packaging. Please note that although we will refund the purchase price to you once we receive the item, you are responsible for the costs of delivering and returning the goods back to us.